Maybe you saw the new Fear the Walking Dead pilot that aired on 8/23/15 and loved it as much as we did.
Set in Los Angeles, California, the series follows a dysfunctional family composed of high school guidance counselor Madison Clark, her English teacher boyfriend Travis Manawa, and her overachieving daughter Alicia and drug-addicted son Nick, in the onset of the zombie apocalypse. The four are forced to choose between profoundly changing or proceeding as their current flawed selves in order to come to terms with the impending collapse of civilization.
We’re working on a new Fear the Walking Dead Wiki to help keep you in the know!
- Madison Clark, a popular high school guidance counselor, Travis’ girlfriend, and mother of Alicia and Nick.
- Travis Manawa, a high school English teacher, Madison’s boyfriend, and a divorcé who shares custody of his son, Chris, with his ex-wife, Liza.
- Nick Clark, Madison’s 19-year-old son, a drug addict who has flunked out of community college.
- Alicia Clark, Madison’s overachieving daughter and a model student.
- Liza Ortiz, Travis’ ex-wife and mother of their son, Chris. Ortiz is a no-nonsense nursing student.
- Ofelia Salazar, a hardworking professional with immigrant parents.
- Christopher Manawa, Travis and Liza’s rebellious teen son who resents his father for their divorce.
- Daniel Salazar, Ofelia’s father and El Salvadorian refugee who will protect his family at any cost.
- Griselda Salazar, a loyal wife and mother who emigrated from El Salvador with her husband to escape its political unrest.