- The Witch is a powerful troop that can summon dead warriors from past battles (skeletons). She is used as a support troop (similar to the way the Healer works) and when used correctly, can wipe a battlefield with ease.
- As she has low hitpoints, the Witch is recommended as a support troop, and should be placed near the back of an attack. Don’t group Witches together or a Mortar may wipe them all out. The Witch has the same range as an Archer or Wizard. Plus the Witch’s skeletons are good tanks to attract the attention of defense buildings.
- Drop a couple of Giants as distractions, with a few Wall Breakers shortly after. Then add 1-3 Witches and they will spawn skeletons to help the Giants. When the Giants and Witches finish destroying the defenses, drop 1-4 additional Wall Breakers (depending on level) along with 1-4 Witches and more Giants.
- The Witch’s skeletons can help Giants destroy buildings.
- The Witch’s skeletons can easily overwhelm defenses, though splash-damaging buildings (Mortars and Wizard Towers) can wipe them out just as easily as they can be raised.
- If you have strong enough Lightning Spells, take out one or two Mortars at the start of the raid. This will greatly decrease the base’s splash damage capability. More skeletons will then stay alive longer acting as a distraction for the defense and will let your stronger troops take care of the rest.
- If you see a Witch on defense, a single Lightning Spell is a convenient option to prevent wave after wave of skeletons continually distracting your offensive troops.
- When using Witches as part of your Clan Castle complement, place the Clan Castle behind walls to protect her from being drawn out and killed easily.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Summon Cooldown||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks
|None||Area Splash 0.3 Tile Radius (Ground & Air)||6s||12||20m||12||0.7s||5||4 tiles|
|Level||Damage Per Second||Damage Per Attack||Skeletons
|Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory
|1||25||17.5||3 (Limit 6)||75||250||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2||30||21||4 (Limit 8)||100||350||75,000||7||10 days|
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|