- The Wall Breaker’s appearance is that of a small skeleton that wears a brown aviator hat and has a small scar across its right eye. It carries a large bomb.
- The Wall Breaker attacks by locating the nearest protected building and destroying its protective Wall by blowing itself up kamikaze style. It deals splash damage around its target and deals 40x damage to Walls.
- Upon dealing damage, Wall Breakers will perish (regardless if they damage a Wall, building or enemy Troop).
- Wall Breakers will continue attacking any Wall until all are gone, even if you put it far away from a Wall.
- Wall Breakers destroy Walls faster than any other unit and make gaps for other units such as Giants to enter the opponent’s base.
- Wall Breakers will look for the nearest building/turret that is trapped (fully or partially) by Walls and target any Wall that is trapping them. The exact mechanic can be found in the video below.
- Wall Breakers cost a significant amount of Elixir and, due to their low health, spamming Wall Breakers result in many losses. To combat this, one or two Giants may be placed first to distract the nearby defensive structures. Wall Breakers can then be used to target Walls without being fired upon.
- Giants and Wall Breakers make an excellent team: The Giants distract and in return the Wall Breakers destroy the wall. Then the Giants can move in successfully. All possible with teamwork.
- Wall Breakers can be extremely effective if deploying 2 at a time very quickly, and do a straight line of 2 Wall Breakers each.
- Once Wall Breakers have destroyed a protecting Wall(s), the remaining Wall Breakers will proceed to destroy the protecting inner Walls.
- Wall Breakers have small amounts of health so use them wisely.
- Before you deploy Wall Breakers, place a couple Barbarians to soak up hits so the Wall Breakers don’t die before they explode. It is helpful to place the Barbarians a short distance away from the target Wall so that splash damage from a Mortar or Wizard Tower won’t catch the Wall Breakers as well.
- Wall Breakers do splash damage, so it can also be used to finish off buildings close to the Walls.
- Wall Breakers are no longer fooled by spiked or decoy Walls.
- Wall Breakers won’t target a Wall unless it can see a building behind it.
- Note that Wall Breakers will not target single Walls. There needs to be at least 3 connected Walls for a Wall Breaker to target it, and it must be protecting a building fully or partially.
- Having double layers of Walls is ineffective vs. Wall Breakers, as Wall Breakers deal splash damage that will destroy both layers of Walls.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks
|Walls (Damage x40)||Area Splash – Radius (Ground Only)||2||2m||24||1s||5||1 tiles|
|Level||Damage||Damage vs. Walls||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
Wall Breakers required to break through Walls
|Wall Breaker Level||1||1||2||2||2||3||5||6||7||9||12||15|
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|