- The Spell Factory allows the player to create spells. There are currently 5 permanently in-the-game spells: the Lightning Spell, Healing Spell, Rage Spell, Jump Spell and the Freeze Spell. There was one limited edition holiday-themed spell called the Santa’s Surprise that was released around Christmas 2012.
- The Spell Factory takes up a 3×3 space.
- The spells themselves can be used in battle by selecting a previously created spell and clicking on the enemy’s village. The spell can be placed anywhere, bypassing walls or buildings, and it cannot be destroyed by any defenses.
- Although multiple instances of a single spell may be created (up to the maximum the Spell Factory can hold), each spell instance can only be used once. Once you have used a spell, you must create it again in order to use it in your next battle.
- You will not lose your spells if your Spell Factory is destroyed during the defense of your village, nor will its destruction disrupt or pause spell creation in any way.
- If you upgrade the Spell Factory while it is creating a spell, the spell continues building during the upgrade, and will be available as soon as the upgrade completes. It is not possible to start building new spells during the upgrade.
- You can speed up the creation of spells with gems and there is also an ability to boost spell production for 45 minutes. The boost option costs 25 Gems and will increase the speed of the boosted Spell Factory by 4 times.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Hitpoints||Spell Unlocked||Spell Capacity||Build Cost||Build Time||Boost Cost||Experience
|1||200||Lightning Spell||1||200,000||1 day||25||293||5|
|2||300||Healing Spell||2||400,000||2 days||25||415||6|
|3||400||Rage Spell||3||800,000||4 days||25||587||7|
|4||500||Jump Spell||4||1,600,000||5 days||25||657||9|
|5||600||Freeze Spell||5||3,200,000||6 days||25||720||10|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Wizard Tower • Air Defense • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Elixir Collector • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Drill • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder’s Hut|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|