- The Rage Spell creates a translucent purple ring on the battlefield that boosts the movement speed and damage of any friendly units inside the ring. In the case of Healers, the Rage Spell increases their healing by a similar amount.
- The Rage Spell increases each individual unit’s damage by a fixed percentage (which increases as the spell’s level rises). Because of this, the spell is most effective when using it with high-damage Troops such as P.E.K.K.As and Dragons.
- Although they deal no damage, Healers can take advantage of the spell as well, as it will cause them to heal faster (and reduce the need for Healing Spells while the Rage Spell is active).
- The most effective placement of the Rage Spell is to position it approximately 3-4 squares toward where your Troops’ next target will be; this will give your Troops the maximum amount of time inside the Rage Spell’s area of effect as they destroy their current target and move to the next one. If you drop it directly under their feet, they will quickly move out of its range once they have finished with their current target.
- The Rage Spell goes well with the Healing Spell.
|Radius||Random Radius||Number of Pulses||Time Between Pulses||Boost Time||Time to Create||Spell Factory Level Required|
|5 tiles||4 tiles||60||0.3s||1s||45 minutes||3|
|Level||Damage Boost||Speed Boost||Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|