- To help illustrate how the Jump spell operates, Supercell posted a teaser video on their Clash of Clans Facebook page: (below)
- The level 1 Jump Spell allows all Troops and Heroes to jump Walls.
- Upgrading the spell to level 2 will double its duration on the battlefield.
- Make sure to always use the Jump Spell near Walls! If you accidentally use the Jump Spell elsewhere, it will have no effect, wasting the spell, your Gold and your time.
- This spell is more effective on doubled or tripled Walls; otherwise the spell is not utilized to its maximum capability, making it much less valuable to use.
- Especially with the new Wall Breaker AI, Jump Spells can be quite useful for getting Troops deep into the interior of a base. Once Wall Breakers have initially breached the exterior Walls, any new ones tend to be attracted to adjacent cells rather than those behind the breach. A Jump Spell, however, can be placed behind the initial breach to quickly allow Ground Troops access to the second layer of the base where the storages and heavy defenses (Mortars, X-Bows, etc.) are typically positioned.
|Radius||Random Radius||Boost Time||Time to Create||Spell Factory Level Required|
|5 tiles||4 tiles||1s||45 minutes||4|
|Level||Cost||Number of Pulses||Time Between Pulses||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|