- The Clash of Clans Inferno Tower shoots a jet of flame that burns through even the thickest armor.
- The flame takes a while to heat up, making it most effective against the biggest and baddest troops.
- Stop Heroes, P.E.K.K.As and Golems in their tracks, and shoots Dragons out of the sky!
- The Inferno Tower can be overwhelmed by large groups of weaker units, such as the Archer.
- The Inferno Tower does progressive damage against a single target. The longer the tower stays focused on the same target, the more damage it does. This makes it very weak against large numbers of Tier 1 troops and very strong against smaller numbers of high health troops such as P.E.K.K.As, Dragons, Giants and Golems.
- Similar to the X-Bow, the Inferno Tower must be recharged periodically. However, recharging it requires Dark Elixir instead of normal Elixir.
- The Inferno Tower is weak against large numbers of Tier 1 (and to a lesser extent Tier 2) troops. Make sure the Inferno Tower is within range of a Mortar or a Wizard Tower so that it adequately defended.
- This defense is tailor-made to destroy the most powerful of troops, such as the Dragon, P.E.K.K.A and Golem. As such it is a perfect complement to a Wizard Tower, which is very effective against large numbers of weaker Troops but struggles against those with high health pools. Positioning these two structures close by can substantially improve the survivability of both structures (and the rest of your base).
- This structure wreaks havoc with most common offensive strategies where heavy units go in first to distract defenses and light units follow. Letting your heavy troops get in range of it spells certain doom for them, as after even a few seconds no amount of Healers will be able to keep a P.E.K.K.A or Golem alive. A combination of Lightning Spells and a group of Minions may be the best way to get at the Inferno Tower if it is behind multiple Walls and defenses.
- Four level 4+ Lightning Spells will destroy a level 1 Inferno Tower. Five level 4+ Lightning Spells will be able to destroy a level 2 Inferno Tower. However, they should be sufficient to significantly weaken it so that a medium-sized group of Minions will be able to destroy it.
- Small troops are stronger against the Inferno Tower, as every time it targets a new troop it will have to heat up again. Golems get destroyed in seconds by this strong defensive building, but if you surround it with Archers or Barbarians it will be defeated very quickly. It only targets a single unit at once, so attacker spacing is not an issue (unless a Wizard Tower or Mortar is nearby).
- Look at the Inferno Tower to see if it is empty or full with Dark Elixir. If it is empty there will be no canister of Dark Elixir attached to the side of the tower, and there will no longer be fire emitting from the top. Finally the glowing lava pool present at the bottom will have also disappeared, giving the entire structure the look of ordinary rock or metal (see image gallery below).
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Number of Rounds||Size|
|10||0.128s||Single Target||Ground & Air||750||2×2|
|Level||DPS Initial||DPS After 2
|DPS After 5 seconds||Hitpoints||Cost to Load||Cost||Build Time||Experience
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper •Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder’s Hut|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Dark Spell Factory • Archer Queen Altar|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|