- The Healing Spell is a spell that can be used in Raids.
- It takes 30 minutes to create in the Spell Factory.
- When placed it forms a stationary ring of healing on the ground.
- Any friendly units within the ring will be healed (ground or air); it will even heal a Healer.
- It lasts for a total of 12 seconds (40 healing ‘pulses’ every 0.3 seconds).
- A good strategy is to place the Healing Spell in front of your Meat Shields to create a longer distraction.
- It can also be used for healing units such as Goblins while they attack Gold Storages and Elixir Storages.
- Before you place a Healing Spell, make sure that your Units will stay inside the Spell’s radius for as long as possible.
- The Healing Spell goes well with the Rage Spell, due to the fact that the Rage Spell makes Troops faster and stronger while healing them makes them much more durable as well.
- It is very effective when used with high-health and/or slow troops.
|Radius||Random Radius||Number of Pulses||Time Between Pulses||Time to Create||Spell Factory Level Required|
|5 tiles||2 tiles||40||0.3s||30 minutes||2|
|Level||Total Healing||Healing per Pulse||Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|