- Golems are extremely powerful tanking units that, upon death, split into two smaller Golemites that continue to do damage.
- Both Golems and Golemites do splash damage, similar to Balloons, when destroyed.
- Golems target defenses first, like Giants, Hog Riders and Balloons.
- A good strategy is to release Golems and wait until all splash damage defenses like Mortars and Wizard Towers fire on them then release units like Archers and Barbarians.
- Golems, like Giants and P.E.K.K.As, are very high-health units that can be used to soak up fire. Make sure that the Golem is in the middle or in range of most of your defenses, as the Golem can distract attacking troops very effectively for a considerable amount of time. Even when overwhelmed, the Golem does a surprisng amount of splash damage, enough to kill all Tier 1 and most Tier 2 troops (including lower-level Giants), as well as even Hog Riders. Any remaining attackers will then have to deal with the two Golemites as well.
- Golems are not affected by Spring Traps.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks
|Range||Death Damage Radius|
|Defenses||Ground||30||45m||12||2.4s||4||1 tile||1.2 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Damage Upon Death||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|