- The Gold Storage allows players to save hard earned Gold so that it can be used for future upgrades. The highest level can store up to 2 million Gold per storage.
- The Gold Storage building takes up a 3×3 space.
- Gold Storages are still fully functional while being upgraded.
- As of the latest update, 20% of the total Gold in the storage (up to 198k total from all Gold Storages) can be stolen by attackers.
- It is one of the most protected buildings in-game, due to its capabilitied to store large quantities of Gold.
- There is a relatively common glitch in the attack screen with regard to Gold Storages; in some cases a village may have a Gold Storage that is in fact nearly or completely full, but for some reason it appears totally empty to the enemy player viewing it. However, once it takes damage, the Gold in the storage suddenly pops up and it looks like it is overflowing. This also applies to Elixir Storages, Elixir Collectors, and Gold Mines.
- Upgrading your Gold Storage to a higher level than you require for storage purposes can potentially save Gold in a raid. As an attacker receives an amount of Gold proportional to the percentage of damage each hit causes, the higher health of the upgraded building results in less Gold per hit. It also takes longer to destroy, giving you more time for your defenses to destroy the attacker before they can steal all the available Gold.
- The Gold Storage is the counterpart of the Elixir Storage, and vice versa.
- Although it stores Gold, it is upgraded with Elixir.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Storage Capacity||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Wizard Tower • Air Defense • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Elixir Collector • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Drill • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder’s Hut|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|