- The Dark Spell Factory allows the player to create Dark Spells using Dark Elixir. There are currently three Dark Spells: the Poison Spell, Earthquake Spell, and Haste Spell.
- It was released on the update that came at July 1, 2015.
- All existing dark spells take up one housing space in the spell storage, whereas elixir spells take two spaces. The total spell storage capacity is shared between the Spell Factory and the Dark Spell Factory. The Dark Spell Factory adds one spell storage capacity to the total spell storage capacity.
- The Dark Spell Factory undergoes a significant visual change at level 3.
- When initially constructed, the Dark Spell Factory consists of a big wooden cauldron with a red interior and metal rims, supported by 4 wooden legs which have metal bases. Unlike the Spell Factory, it doesn’t have a slingshot-shaped structure for the mixing spoon.
- At level 2, the wooden legs are covered in metal with golden spikes
- At level 3, the outer side of the cauldron receives gold plating. The legs seem thicker and is protected by an external metal plating outside, which has crossed bones stuck on it.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Spell Brewing Capacity||Spell Storage Capacity||Build Cost||Build Time||Boost Cost||Experience
|Town Hall Level Required|
|1||600||Poison Spell||2||1||1,500,000||4 days||10||587||8|
|2||660||Earthquake Spell||4||1||2,500,000||6 days||10||720||8|
|3||750||Haste Spell||6||1||3,500,000||8 days||10||831||9|
Here are some information about our new spells, you can see more about them at the 3 new spells page.
- Poison Spell: Create a toxic smoke which can slow and drain the enemy’s health.
- Earthquake Spell: Create a small earthquake in a certain area and damage buildings in that area.
- Haste Spell: New speed booster in Clash of Clans.