- Clash of Clans Cannons are the first defensive structure that a player will receive at the start of their Clash of Clans adventure.
- Cannons are both cheap and quick to upgrade at lower levels.
- Cannons can shoot any ground units, such as Barbarians, but not any air units, such as the Dragon.
- Cannons have a high rate of fire and a decent range, which makes them an ideal deterrent for Wall Breakers (which have extremely low health).
- Cannons are very useful for keeping Giants from attacking other defenses. Defend Mortars and Wizard Towers by placing them within range of Cannons. Make sure Cannons are placed within range of Air Defenses, because Cannons are unable to target air units (or at least in range of an Archer Tower or Wizard Tower).
- Upgrade these structures and Mortars first at lower levels, as they are one of your main ground defenses.
- It is a good idea to upgrade these structures to level 10, as they become very intimidating to potential attackers, possibly causing them to skip your village.
- Cannons are one of only two defensive units that cannot attack air units, the other being the Mortar. However, they are the cheapest and most common defensive structure available. This makes them easy pickings for Balloons, Dragons or Minions if they are not within range of Air Defenses, Archer Towers or Wizard Towers. Cannons are also only able to damage one unit at a time. This makes it very easy to overwhelm them with large groups of Archers or Barbarians. Even though this is a weakness, remember that the Cannon also puts out a decent shot per second.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Damage per |
|Damage per |
|Hitpoints||Cost||Build Time||Experience |
|Town Hall |
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Size|