- Barracks allow you to train Troops using Elixir. These troops after being trained will be stationed in Army Camps.
- Barracks are unable to function while being upgraded, considerably increasing the time it takes to train your armies; this should be taken into consideration when deciding to upgrade a Barracks.
- Once you have queued Troops in your Barracks, you can instantly complete their training with Gems; the amount required is directly proportional to the amount of time remaining to finish training normally.
- There is also an option to boost Troop production for 45 minutes. The boost option costs 25 Gems and will increase the training speed of the boosted Barracks by a factor of 4.
- Troops may be removed from the Barracks training queue at no penalty; 100% of the Elixir cost will be refunded to you.
- You may queue more Troops than your Army Camps can hold. This is useful for two reasons:
- You may queue Troops prior to engaging in combat (either single-player or multiplayer). Your Barracks will create Troops proportional to the amount of time you spent from when you start searching for opponent to completing an attack, significantly reducing your downtime between battles.
- You may queue Troops to ‘hide’ Elixir while you are offline, as long as your Army Camps are full. Currently up to 589,200 Elixir can be hidden in this fashion (three level 4 Dragons, seven level 5 Wall Breakers and one level 6 Archer in each of the four level 10 Barracks). When you return you simply un-queue all of your Barracks to reclaim your hidden Elixir.
- A Barracks will maintain its queue if destroyed by enemy Troops, and will even continue to produce new units if your Army Camps have sufficient space.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience
|Boost Cost||Hitpoints||Maximum Unit
|5||10,000||10 hours||189||25||310||40||3||Wall Breaker|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Wizard Tower • Air Defense • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Elixir Collector • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Drill • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder’s Hut|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|