- The Clash of Clans Barbarian King is basically a larger, more powerful Barbarian. He is automatically summoned once the Barbarian King Altar is constructed, which costs 10,000 Dark Elixir.
- The Barbarian King is an immortal unit, so he only has to be summoned once. However, if he is injured or falls in battle, he must regenerate his health by sleeping for a period of time before he can be used again. If you attack a village while its Barbarian King is still regenerating, the Altar will be empty.
- The amount of time he sleeps to regenerate is directly proportional to the health he has left at the end of the battle. If he is not damaged (or is fully healed before the battle ends), then he is ready to fight immediately; however, if he falls in battle or is wounded, then he must sleep for some time to regenerate.
- The more the Barbarian King is upgraded, the more time it will take to fully regenerate his health.
- When attacking, he can be deployed just like any other unit. When his health is lowered he must sleep to recharge before he can be used again. The regeneration time is directly proportional to how much health he must recover. He may be instantly brought up to full health with Gems.
- He is best used with Healer and Archer support.
- He is also good for helping to destroy the buildings of a village after most or all defenses have been destroyed.
- The Barbarian King has two modes: he can be set to “Sleep”, which will put him to sleep on his Altar and cause him to ignore any attacks to your village, or “Guard”, which will put him on patrol around your base and cause him to engage any enemy Troops that come within his targeting range during a defensive battle. In “Sleep” mode he will not appear on the battlefield at all.
- Though he is very strong on offense, he only attacks one target at a time on defense which makes him easy to kill with multiple units.
- It is a good idea to place the Altar in the middle of a group of storages or other areas you wish to protect.
- The Barbarian King cannot damage air units (though the Archer Queen does).
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Search Radius|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||16||1.2s||1 tile||9 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||Hitpoints||Regen Time||Regen Rate hp/min||Training Cost||Training Time||Cumulative Training Cost||Cumulative Training Time||Town Hall
|3||162||194.4||1,622||1h 8m||23.85||15,000||1d||37,500||1d 12h||7|
|4||169||202.8||1,687||1h 12m||23.43||17,500||1d 12h||55,000||3d||7|
|6||182||218.4||1,825||1h 20m||22.81||22,500||2d 12h||97,500||7d 12h||8|
|7||190||228||1,898||1h 24m||22.60||25,000||3d||122,500||10d 12h||8|
|8||197||236.4||1,974||1h 28m||22.43||30,000||3d 12h||152,500||14d||8|
|10||213||255.6||2,135||1h 36m||22.24||40,000||4d 12h||227,500||22d 12h||8|
|11||222||266.4||2,220||1h 40m||22.20||45,000||5d||272,500||27d 12h||9|
|12||231||277.2||2,309||1h 44m||22.20||50,000||5d 12h||322,500||33d||9|
|14||250||300||2,498||1h 52m||22.30||60,000||6d 12h||437,500||45d 12h||9|
|15||260||312||2,598||1h 56m||22.40||65,000||7d||502,500||52d 12h||9|
|17||281||337.2||2,809||2h 4m||22.65||75,000||7d||647,500||66d 12h||9|
|18||292||350.4||2,922||2h 8m||22.83||80,000||7d||727,500||73d 12h||9|
|19||304||364.8||3,039||2h 12m||23.02||85,000||7d||812,500||80d 12h||9|
|20||316||379.2||3,160||2h 16m||23.24||90,000||7d||902,500||87d 12h||9|
|21||329||394.8||3,287||2h 20m||23.48||95,000||7d||997,500||94d 12h||9|
|22||342||410.4||3,418||2h 24m||23.74||100,000||7d||1,097,500||101d 12h||9|
|23||355||426||3,555||2h 28m||24.02||105,000||7d||1,202,500||108d 12h||9|
|24||370||444||3,697||2h 32m||24.32||110,000||7d||1,312,500||115d 12h||9|
|25||384||460.8||3,845||2h 36m||24.65||115,000||7d||1,427,500||122d 12h||9|
|26||400||480||3,999||2h 40m||24.99||120,000||7d||1,547,500||129d 12h||9|
|27||416||499.2||4,159||2h 44m||25.36||125,000||7d||1,672,500||136d 12h||9|
|28||433||519.6||4,325||2h 48m||25.74||130,000||7d||1,802,500||143d 12h||9|
|29||450||540||4,498||2h 52m||26.15||135,000||7d||1,937,500||150d 12h||9|
|30||468||561.6||4,678||2h 56m||26.58||140,000||7d||2,077,500||157d 12h||9|
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Speed Increase||Summoned Units||Ability Time|
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Golemite • Witch • Skeleton|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell|