- The Archer Queen Altar is basically a Barracks/Army Camp/Laboratory for the Archer Queen. When she isn’t engaged in battle, the Archer Queen can be seen pacing around her altar or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- If you wish to see her targeting range, click on the Archer Queen herself rather than on the Altar.
- A good place to put the Archer Queen Altar is beside your Town Hall, so if enemies approach the Town Hall, she will auto-target them.
- If farming (or just resource-hoarding) it is a good idea to put the Altar either in the middle of your storages or right next to them.
- Lure her out with a single Troop until she is out of range of other defenses, then mass-deploy Troops to kill her.
|Cost||Build Time||Hitpoints||Unlocked Unit||Size||Town Hall Level Required|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Wizard Tower • Air Defense • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Elixir Collector • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Drill • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder’s Hut|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|