Clash of Clans Air Sweepers control the sky with strong blasts of air that push back flying enemies. Air Sweepers can only face one direction, so rotate them to maximize their effectiveness.
- The Air Sweeper is a defense that shoots blasts of air at air troops. Although it deals no damage, it pushes back air troops, giving other defenses more time to take down these troops.
- It cannot harm ground-based units, or interfere with them in any way other than potentially distracting them from attacking a more valuable target (e.g. the Town Hall).
- It can only shoot blasts of air in a 120-degree radius, so make sure to have it face the side of the base which is most likely to be attacked by air troops.
- The level 6 Air Sweeper is capable of holding back a clump of balloons (any level) for an extremely long time, provided there is nothing else in range of the Air Sweeper. Use this fact to cover areas of your base you want to especially defend against balloons.
- Ensure the sides of your base that are not covered by Air Sweepers heavily defended by anti-air defenses such as Air Defenses and Archer Towers if possible. Players may choose not to attack from the side the Air Sweepers are covering and attack from the opposite sides – if the sides not covered by the Air Sweepers are heavily defended by other anti-air defenses, the attack may be defeated quickly and this can lead to a defensive victory.
- Air Sweeper can only cover a certain angle, so take advantage and attack buildings that are not covered by the Air Sweeper.
- It can only push your troops back a certain distance (dependent on the Air Sweeper’s level).
- Slow air troops like Balloons will be devastated most by this defense as it will take a relatively long time for them to return to the building it was targeting. Combat this temporarily by using a Rage Spell to speed them up.
- A Level 1 Air Sweeper can be destroyed by 2 level 4 Lightning Spells or 3 Lightning Spell of any level. A maximum-level Air Sweeper can be destroyed by 3 Lightning Spells of level 3 or higher.
- The Air Sweeper undergoes a significant visual change at level 5.
- When initially constructed, the Air Sweeper has four wooden supports reinforced by small, metal braces and a curved, squarish platform supporting a horn-like turret, that is tied to the platform by ropes. It also has a red air pump that compresses every few seconds to release the air used to blow back troops.
- At level 2, the horn-like turret becomes larger and adds a decorative blue ring. The supports supporting the platform itself are now made of smooth stone (or metal) instead of rope.
- At level 3, the four wooden supports gain extra reinforcement from extra metal braces, one on each support. It is also reinforced on the side of the platform itself.
- At level 4, the platform itself is now made of stone (or metal) with golden straps on each side and reinforcing the side of the platform. It also gains steel footings.
- At level 5, the horn-like turret increases in size once again, this time with a black ring on it instead of a blue ring. The platform is now completely gold-plated, straps and all. The base is now reinforced as it gains an armor plating complete with spikes on each corner. The four supports are now gold-plated instead.
- At level 6, the armored base is now golden, and the supports gain spikes all over them.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||Size|
|Level||Push Strength||Hitpoints||Gold Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|1||1.6 tiles||750||500,000||1 day||293||6|
|2||2.0 tiles||800||750,000||3 days||509||6|
|3||2.4 tiles||850||1,250,000||5 days||657||7|
|4||2.8 tiles||900||2,400,000||7 days||777||8|
|5||3.2 tiles||950||4,800,000||8 days||831||9|
|6||3.6 tiles||1,000||7,200,000||9 days||881||10|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|1-15||5s||None (Knockback Only)||Air|