Skeleton Spell Summary
- The Clash of Clans Skeleton Spell is a Dark Spell unlocked when the Dark Spell Factory is upgraded to level 4, which requires Town Hall level 9.
- When used, it spawns several Skeletons on the battlefield. These Skeletons are very weak, but can provide a good distraction.
- Like Skeletons summoned by Witches, they do not trigger traps.
Summon an army of Skeletons anywhere on the battlefield!
- In Valkyrie raids, it’s pretty common to have at least 1 compartment at the end with defenses inside that could take down your troops! Once those defenses are distracted by your troops, drop your Skeleton Spell right on top of them.
- In Balloon raids, If your Balloons usually get clump up and your Lava Hounds don’t get bursted, it will take a lot of time to finish off non-defensive buildings. Dropping a skeleton spell or two will help you!
- In GoHo attacks, you usually face a pack of Skeleton Trap Skeletons following your Hog Riders. Dropping a pack of Skeletons to fight off their defensive brethren would be great in this situation! Just wait until your Hogs run into a Healing Spell then drop your Skeleton Spell!
- Skeleton spells could be very effective against single target Inferno Towers. What’s better than a pack of skeletons to keep that Inferno Tower busy, while other troops finish the Inferno Tower! However, multiple target Inferno Towers will negate this spell very quickly.
- Another usage of skeleton spell could be in combination with poison spell to kill off defensive clan castle troops which have low hit points, like archers and wizards. Skeleton spell should be used first, when the defensive troops engage with the summoned skeleton army, poison spell could be dropped on them. Depending on the base layout and spell levels, troops could be lured out of defense range first for better result. Unfortunately, this skeleton spell and poison spell combination could not be effectively used against defensive troops that have higher amount of hit points.
|Radius||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Targets||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Damage each Skeleton||Hitpoints each Skeleton|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||24||1s||0.4 tiles||24||30|
|Level||Skeletons generated||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner|
|Dark Elixir Troops||• Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound • Bowler|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell|