- The Shock Bomb is the 4th weaponry unlocked for the Gunboat. It is unlocked at Headquarters level 7.
- The Shock Bomb can be used to stun enemy Defensive Buildings in an area, but if your own troops are in the area when the Shock Bomb lands, then they will be stunned too.
- Shock Bombs are best used for stopping strong defenses which depends on your troop composition.
- For example, using a Shock Bomb on Boom Cannons, Sniper Towers or Cannons when your army consists ofHeavies is beneficial. Another example would be deploying Shock Bombs on Cannons or Boom Cannons when using Tanks as both of these defenses deal twice as much damage to Tanks.
- When attacking a Hammerman HQ with a Super Mortar, use a shock bomb to stop it from seriously damaging your troops.
- A Shock Bomb is much less effective if it only hits a single structure, so keeping key Defensive Buildings spaced well apart will reduce the threat of shock bombs.
- It’s good to know that three buildings in a line cannot all be shocked by one Shock Bomb as long as there are two squares between each building.
|Troops||Rifleman • Heavy • Zooka • Warrior • Tank • Medic|
|Gunboat Weaponry||Artillery • Flare • Medkit • Shock Bomb • Barrage • Smoke Screen|