- The Medkit is the 3rd weaponry unlocked for the Gunboat. It is unlocked at Headquarters level 4.
- When it lands, the Medkit forms a yellow ring that heals troops inside.
- Inside the yellow ring, small red crosses appear floating in the air, indicating that troops are being healed.
- The Medkit is able to stack with other Medkits as well as healing from the Medic.
- If your troops are low in health and they are reasonably close together, deploy a Medkit where they are standing if they are attacking a building. If they are moving, deploy the Medkit at near the building that they are moving towards.
- If you use groups of Heavies as “meat shields” while your other troops do the damage, stack two Medkits on yourHeavies to increase their lifetime as meat shields.
- It is a good idea to put one or two Medkits on your Warriors as they attack the Headquarters to shield them from splash damage defenses and to heal up any damage they may have incurred from mines on the way to theHeadquarters.
|Troops||Rifleman • Heavy • Zooka • Warrior • Tank • Medic|
|Gunboat Weaponry||Artillery • Flare • Medkit • Shock Bomb • Barrage • Smoke Screen|